Kiosk Mode
Randolph County Housing Authority

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to the Supportive Services Department with the Randolph County Housing Authority!

Please note: The ONLY Rental and Utility Assistance we can refer to for financial assistance is MRAP. At this time MRAP is only accepting new first-time applicants.

Our team is here to assist with job skills, financial literacy, budgeting, and job training. Please complete the entire intake form, so we can assign your case to the most appropriate staff member.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this intake form. Once you hit submit, our team will be notified, and we will get in touch with you within one business day.

Our team is here to help promote strong communities and healthy quality of life for all in our communities.

Questions? Contact Randolph County Housing Authority at 304-636-6495